Childcare centers play an important role in helping children develop socially, cognitively, and emotionally. Many top childcare centers are helping children to build solid foundations by implementing brain training games into their core curriculum.
Many childcare centers and child development specialists, are beginning to look at various ways to include brain training exercises into their programs.
Why top childcare centers choosing braining training games:
- Braining training games help to enhance the child’s visual-motor skills and visual processing. It also helps them learn to follow directions, make decisions, and interact with others.
- Effective brain training games are not educational, but they are also fun and engaging. They keep learning interesting while they are practicing and learning their letters, numbers, math, sorting, shapes, etc.
- Brain training games help children to learn to pay attention, as well as to respond to various stimuli quickly and efficiently.
- Not everyone learns in the same way. By offering brain training games childcare centers will add an important way to help children learn in a variety of methods.
- Parents appreciate a childcare center that is putting education at the top of the list. Giving their kids a jump start and keeping them competitive Offering daily brain training games is a great way to entice parents to choose your center over the competition.
- Brain training games are a healthy way to help kids learn, have fun, and help their brains to build new neural connections through neuroplasticity.
Childcare centers looking for a way to advance what they offer and help kids reach new milestones will benefit from adding brain training games. Plus, kids have fun playing the games. Keeping kids engaged when helping them to learn is half the battle, and brain training games help to make that part easier.
The SMARTfit system is a solution that many childcare centers are turning to. The SMARTfit system offers games that children of all ages enjoy. The brain training system gives children a chance to learn while they are getting physical activity, which keeps things fun and fresh! To get more information on using the system at your senior center, contact us at 1-800-900-8542 x 110.