SMARTfit Games Only Module:
- 17+ folders of games with each folder containing a suite of games that focus on specific domains of the brain. New game suites are continually being added. Examples: Track sequential targets; Seek (multiple choice), Go-No-Go (impulse control), Memory (14 short-term memory games), Cognitive training (Stroop, Digit Span, Corsi Block, Flanker, Serial 7’s, Pattern Recognition, etc.), Metronome, Equations, Spelling, and more.
- Software Subscription – Provides new brain-body training games each quarter.
- All client data tracking, tests, reporting, and data exporting will require adding a subscription when desired.
SMARTfit Rehab Subscription:
- Applications: Rehab – Orthopedic, Neuro, Motor/Vestibular, Pediatrics; Older Adults: Active Aging, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing
- Populations: Active Independent Adults, Assisted Adults, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Stroke, Acquired Brain Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Concussion, Parkinson’s, Workers’ Compensation, Return-to-Play Sports, Return-to-Tactical-Duty
- Client Management: managing and monitoring programming and performance data for an unlimited number of clients.
- 2,000+ video supported pre-designed activities and programs arranged in 6 folders of turnkey programming with how-to videos ready to deploy. Includes: orthopedic, neuro, vestibular, brain health for independent adults, brain health for assisted adults, brain health based on MMSE scores.
- Easy customizable programming and reporting/exporting option.
- Ability to build your own activities including selections and sequences of activated targets and content to suit specific training needs.
SMARTfit Performance Module:
1,000+ ready-to-use video supported activities and programs arranged in folders sorted by demographic. Includes: personal training, active aging, tactical training, sports skills training, youth training
Client Management: managing and monitoring unlimited number of clients
Easy customizable programming and reporting/exporting option.
SMARTfit Tests Subscription for Rehab, Independent Older Adults and Assisted Older Adults. (Optional add-on to Rehab Subscription)
- Eight Neuropsychological Tests combined with a motor activity, including: Trail Making A & B, Digit Span Forward & Backwards, Corsi Block, Symbol Comparison A & B, Stroop A & B, Serial 7s.
- Baseline and progress monitoring Dual-task Cost test measures and tracks transfer of all interventions to activities of daily living (ADL’s) – developed by renowned experts Drs. Mike Studer and Rob Winningham: Lower Extremity; Balance; Gait. For assisted level and independent level older adults.
SMARTfit Multi-site/Group Training Subscription (Optional add-on to Rehab or Performance subscription)
- Multi-site Monitoring: Deployment of programming across multiple sites monitors data of all clients at all sites. Provides validation of success of all programs not limited to SMARTfit.
- Group Training: Automatic data tracking using QR wristbands.
SMARTfit Leaderboards and Challenges (Option add-on for Performance Mode only)
- Designed to drive engagement and competitiveness with self and others, SMARTfit’s leaderboards track the high scores in a set of brain-body activities that are applicable to each demographic group/gender.
- SMARTfit tournaments are offered to fire up competition and boost engagement. They can operate on the cloud or privately at a single member site or across multiple sites if the Multi-site subscription is in use.
SMARTfit’s API (for developers only – not purchased on the App stores)
SMARTfit’s Application Programming Interface enables its software components to communicate with 3rd party applications using a set of definitions and protocols.