We hope you find this email marketing template helpful. Please feel free to edit and add your own personal touches. For best results, keep it clear and concise with a clear call to action or next action for the reader.
- Copy and paste the subject line into the subject bar
- Copy and paste the email below into your message.
- Be sure to add your contacts name after “Hi” and your personal sign-off at the end.
- Make sure the third paragraph links to the multisensoryfitness.com homepage where the latest introduction video will be displayed. We recommend making the whole line a link.
- For consistency make sure multisensoryfitness.com is linked in the 5th paragraph.
N.B. No-one likes spam so please ensure your contacts list is up to date and accurate before sending. That will help ensure good delivery rates and protect your own email address/domain.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your Multisensory Fitness contact. Thank you.
Subject: Bringing you a Brain-Body workout
I’m contacting you about a new technology we’re introducing that engages users’ minds and bodies while they work out.
SMART Brain-Body technology builds on a foundation of modern neuroscience to create a highly engaging and interactive fitness experience for groups and individuals. Users report improved physical, sensory and cognitive function – great for all ages and abilities.
Multisensory Fitness, the company behind SMART, have systems in over 30 countries with applications for personal and group training, rehab and even action-based learning options for kids. I think there could be some great options for you.
Their website is MultisensoryFitness.com
Let me know what you think.