SMARTfit is a great way to add FUN to kids programming while still offering a workout
SMARTfit’s action-based play approach to exercise and learning has proven critical to childhood development as it encourages children to participate in exercise and cognitive play in a way that is fun and appealing, while developing healthy emotions, social and culture rules of interaction.
SMARTfit alpha-numeric multicolored targets are triggered by a hand, foot, ball, foam bat, or bean bag, creating a unique and highly stimulating kids learning environment. With a range of specially designed games, targets displaying colors, numbers, letters or symbols and shapes, along with music, auditory queues, and tones that drive play while improving fitness, agility, balance, flexibility and overall strength.
- The SMARTfit games take learning and exercise to an entertaining, play environment.
- Enable children to play while parents are working out. It’s a win-win situation if both child and parent can stay fit.
- Create an active play area for children to be entertained and get fit.
- Offers a fun attraction for birthday parties.
- Parents will pay extra for a health club membership that offers a fun play area for their children, especially those that aren’t necessarily into sports.
- Strengthens your market position with a robust youth fitness program.
- Active Kids are Happy Kids! It is important for kids to fall in love with exercise as they become future members.
SMARTfit provides play based exercise while developing gross motor skills and
teaching the school curriculum.
SMARTfit’s action-based play approach to exercise and learning has proven critical to early childhood development as it helps to stimulate the development of the entire neurological system.
- Physical Development – Cardio, hand/foot/eye coordination, gross motor skills, functional skills, balance, speed, agility.
- Neural Development – Proprioception, focus, attention, visual, auditory & tactile-visual response, math & language skills, memory.
- Social & Behavioral Development – Fun, cooperation, inclusion, tolerance, competition, social skills, self esteem.