SMARTfit™ Provides Play Based Exercise While Developing Gross
Motor Skills and Teaching The Pre-School Curriculum.
SMARTfit’s action-based play approach to exercise and learning has proven critical to childhood development as it encourages children to participate in exercise and cognitive play in a way that is fun and appealing, while developing healthy emotions, social and culture rules of interaction.
- Physical Development – Cardio, hand/foot/eye coordination, gross motor skills, functional skills, balance, speed, agility
- Neural Development – Proprioception, focus, attention, visual, auditory & tactile-visual response, math & language skills, memory
- Social & Behavioral Development – Fun, cooperation, inclusion, tolerance, competition, social skills, self esteem
How The SMARTfit™ System Works
Targets are triggered by a hand, foot, ball, foam bat, bean bag, or hand weight, creating a unique and highly stimulating environment for producing rapid training in cognitive speed, neurological and physical fitness.
With a range of specially designed games with targets displaying colors, numbers, letters or symbols and shapes, along with music, auditory queues, and tones that drive play while improving fitness, agility, balance, flexibility and overall strength.
- The SMARTfit™ games take learning and exercise to an entertaining, play environment.
- Action based education – Children learn the school entry curriculum while they exercise.
- Develop the basic skills to play sports such as throwing and catching.
- Active Kids are Happy Kids and kids learn best when they play!
SMARTfit™’s Action-based Play Approach to Exercise and Learning takes place while kids have fun. Children are living more sedentary lives than ever and this is showing up as a lack of cardio fitness, poor motor control and slowness in cognitive development.
We Are Born With Trillions of Stem Cells That Hold The Potential For Healthy Neurological Function. However, stimulation is essential for development.
The brain is designed to develop fastest between conception and five years which makes it a critical time to ensure kids get the right physical and mental stimulation.
SMARTfit™ Play Pods provide a powerful combination of learning with play and can help children get ahead for life. The music, auditory queues, tones and flashing targets displaying letters and numbers make it fun for kids to learn letters, words, numbers and tables.
Alphanumeric targets displaying colors, numbers letters or symbols drive cognitive games such as: Chase the Alphabet forward and backward, Find Smiley, Tackle the Number Sequence, Lights Out Race, Memory, Simon Says, Rallywall (like racquetball), Action Math, Symbols and Shapes.
Applications –Pre-schools – Childcare
View Information about our Products, Pricing and Grant Opportunities: