SMARTfit Combines Scalable Learning Challenges with Physical Activities
SMARTfit is a Powerful Addition to Any Pre-School or Child Care Facility
- Physical Development – Cardio, motor and functional skills
- Neural Development – Proprioception, focus, attention, visual, auditory & tactile-visual response, math & language skills, memory
- Social & Behavioral Development – Fun, cooperation, inclusion, tolerance, competition, social skills, self esteem.
How SMARTfit Works
Targets are triggered by a hand, foot, ball, foam bat, bean bag, or hand weight, creating a unique and highly stimulating environment for producing rapid development in cognitive speed, neurological and physical fitness.
With a range of specially designed games with targets displaying colors, numbers, letters or symbols and shapes, along with music, auditory queues, and tones that drive play while improving fitness, agility, balance, flexibility and overall strength.
- The SMARTfit games take learning and exercise to an entertaining, play environment.
- Action based education – Children learn the school entry curriculum while they exercise.
- Develop the basic skills to play sports such as throwing and catching.
- Active Kids are Happy Kids and kids learn best when they play!
SMARTfit’s Play Approach to Exercise and Learning takes place while kids have fun.
We Are Born With Trillions of Stem Cells That Hold The Potential For Healthy Neurological Function.
However, stimulation is essential for development. SMARTfit delivers this in a natural play environment.
The brain is designed to develop fastest between conception and five years which makes it a critical time to ensure kids get the right physical and mental stimulation.
SMARTfit provide a powerful combination of learning with play and can help children get ahead for life. The music, auditory queues, tones and flashing targets displaying letters and numbers make it fun for kids to learn letters, words, numbers and tables.
Alphanumeric targets displaying colors, numbers letters or symbols drive cognitive games such as: Chase the Alphabet forward and backward, Find Smiley, Tackle the Number Sequence, Lights Out Race, Memory, Simon Says, Action Math, Symbols and Shapes.
Applications –Pre-schools – Early elementary – Childcare
View Information about our Products, Pricing and Grant Opportunities: