SMART Play Pods use cutting edge interactive target technology to create a unique multisensory learning, fitness and social experience for early childhood development and education.
Engage young children with the fun, excitement and feedback of interactive technology combined with active group play and multisensory action-based learning.
#1 Rated in Enjoyment and Energy Expenditure (Archives of Pediatric Medicine)
- Physical Development – Cardio, hand/foot/eye coordination, gross motor skills, functional skills, balance, speed, agility
- Cognitive Development – Proprioception, focus, attention, visual, auditory & tactile-visual response, math & language skills, memory
- Social & Behavioral Development – Fun, cooperation, inclusion, tolerance, competition, social skills, confidence, self esteem, self control
- Hundreds of fun multisensory games and drills for child care, pre-school, elementary – ages 6 months to 11 years
- Action-based learning for Common Core math and language skills using targets of different colors, shapes, letters, numbers, sounds
- Measure heart rate by holding hand over targets
- Designed for large or small classes in existing multi-purpose rooms or gyms
- Choose wired or wireless targets (4-8 hours continuous use)