SMARTfit Single Features
- The system offers over 150 games that can be scaled to the ability level of players regardless of capability.
- The CPU incorporates a scoreboard, time clock, a system/game interface, and hi-fidelity sound system used for auditory instructions, game tones, and songs.
- Game settings can turn off groups of targets not needed for a particular drill which allows for the full spectrum of play by all skill and ability levels of participants.
- Adjustable touch sensitivity to suite the light touch of a hand or the weight of a medicine ball.
- Participants play mentally stimulating learning games while running, playing ball, balancing, and doing core stabilizing exercises. SMARTfit trains participants to think under pressure and apply strategy and technique while managing footwork, balance, ball control, speed and agility all while having fun.
- Targets displaying colors, numbers, letters or symbols drive games such as: Chase the Alphabet forward and backward, Find Smiley, Tackle the Number Sequence, Counting Forward and Backward, Lights Out Race, Memory and Action Math.
- Strike targets create a unique and highly stimulating environment for producing rapid training in cognitive and motor efficiency.
- Wireless SMARTfit Pods extend the interactive area to create a 360 degree playing space.
Options: View Models and Pricing