SMARTfit™ is a great way to sell FUN back into kids programming while being a strong draw for children.
A perfect addition to your kids program: SMARTfit’s action-based play approach to exercise and learning has proven critical to childhood development as it encourages children to participate in exercise and cognitive play in a way that is fun and appealing, while developing healthy emotions, social and culture rules of interaction. SMARTfit is a powerful addition to any youth facility.
SMARTfit alpha-numeric multicolored targets are triggered by a hand, foot, ball, foam bat, or bean bag, creating a unique and highly stimulating kids environment. With a range of specially designed games, targets displaying colors, numbers, letters or symbols and shapes, along with music, auditory queues, and tones that drive play while improving fitness, agility, balance, flexibility and overall strength.
- The SMARTfit games take learning and exercise to an entertaining, play environment.
- Enable children to play while parents are working out. It’s a win-win situation if both child and parent can stay fit.
- Create an active play area for children to be entertained and get fit.
- Parents will pay extra for a health club membership that offers a fun play area for their children, especially those that aren’t necessarily into sports
- Strengthens your facilities market position with a robust youth fitness program.
- Active Kids are Happy Kids! It is important for kids to fall in love with exercise as they are your future members.
SMARTfit provides play based exercise while developing gross motor skills and teaching the pre-school curriculum.
SMARTfit™’s action-based play approach to exercise and learning has proven critical to early childhood development as it helps to stimulate the development of the entire neurological system.
Children are living more sedentary lives than ever and this is showing up as a lack of cardio fitness, poor motor control and slower cognitive development.
We are born with trillions of stem cells that hold the potential for healthy neurological function. However, stimulation is essential for development.
The brain is designed to develop fastest between conception and five years which makes it a critical time to ensure kids get the right physical and mental stimulation.
- Physical Development – Cardio, hand/foot/eye coordination, gross motor skills, functional skills, balance, speed, agility.
- Neural Development – Proprioception, focus, attention, visual, auditory & tactile-visual response, math & language skills, memory.
- Social & Behavioral Development – Fun, cooperation, inclusion, tolerance, competition, social skills, self esteem.
#1 Rated in Enjoyment and Energy Expenditure (Archives of Pediatric Medicine)
Applications –Kids Specific Programming – Youth Fitness – After School Program – Childcare
September is National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month